We are delighted to invite you to be our VIP guest at Sleep.
As a VIP guest you will benefit from:
- Entry to the exclusive VIP Club Lounge, hosted by GROHE, where lunch and light refreshments will be served, and Wifi and charging points will be available
- Front row VIP seating at the free, two-day Sleep Conference, where speakers include George Yabu and Glenn Pushelberg; Jeremy King - Corbin & King; Josh Wyatt - Patron Capital; Anwar Mekhayech – DesignAgency
- VIP priority access to the Sleep Round Tables, hosted by Daniel Englender - Benjamin West, at 4.30pm on Wednesday 26 November - please arrive five minutes beforehand to secure your place
- Complimentary refreshments during our late night opening on Wednesday 26th from 6pm
- Unrivalled networking with influential peers from around the world as you relax and rejuvenate in the VIP Club Lounge
We do hope you will join us. Please click the link below to register as our VIP guest.
The Sleep Conference
Benefit from reserved VIP seating at the Conference and early access to the Round Tables hosted by Dabiel Englender – Benjamin West.
VIP Club Lounge
The restful lounge area has been designed with you in mind so you can catch up with emails and enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshments in the VIP Club Lounge, enabling you to relax and rejuvenate while networking with the big names.
Network, network, network...
We know you can never have enough networking time, after meeting your influential peers from around the world in the stunning surroundings of the VIP Club Lounge make sure you stay for our late night networking drinks event, from 6-7pm on Wednesday 26 November.
The best names in hotel design
Meet Sleep’s hand-picked exhibitors and source the latest products from the most exciting brands.
The Sleep Set
Come and discover the hotels of tomorrow in this hotly-contested design competition. (pictured – 2013 winners Cullinan Interior & Infinite Architecture).
The Sleep Bar
With a new design team each year, we’re so excited that Stylt Trampoli will design the Sleep Bar for 2014 – what will it be like? (pictured – Sleep Bar 2013 by Nous Design).