As the industry's favourite for the last 10 years, Sleep has cemented itself as the meeting place for over 4,600 professionals from the global design, development and architecture community.
Who visited in 2016?
- Over 4,600 industry professionals
- 11% Architects including representatives from ReardonSmith, Jestico + Whiles, Scott Brownrigg, Aedas, HKS, Arup, Foster + Partners and more
- 24% Designers including representatives from MKV Design, Anita Rosato ID, David Collins Studio, RPW Design, Conran + Partners, The Manser Practice and more
- 16% Hotel Groups, Owners and Independent Hoteliers including representatives from Mandarin Oriental, Hilton, IHG, Carlson Rezidor, Marriott, Starwood, Four Seasons, Ampersand Hotel, Seven Hotel, The Cleve Hotel, Trident Hotel and more
- 13% International visitors
What your industry thought
“Sleep is where we choose to show our newest designs and meet old and new clients in the absence of a London showroom.”
Karen Brennan, Consultant, Chelsom
“Sleep is focussed – for us it’s about telling the market Designers Guild is in the contract sector.”
Michael Findlay, Sales Director, Designers Guild
“For us Sleep is about showcasing the latest trends in hotel design. It’s a great platform to reconnect with old customers and meet new ones.”
Phillip Cole, Contracts Manager, Perrin & Rowe
“Sleep always delivers the right clients to us, and this year had an even more international flavour – we’re proud to be part of the family!”
Michel Couque, Managing Director, Lelievre